|Dark Green 9/11 flag||Green/Black||L&N||Notes|
|105||SW1001||x||x (repaint)||ex-LIRR (5)|
|159||MP15AC||x||x (repaint)||x (repaint)||ex-LIRR|
|261||GP38-2||x||x 1999||x (repaint)||ex-LIRR|
|268||GP38-2||x||x 1999||x||x (repaint)||ex-LIRR|
|270||GP38-2||x||x 1999||x||x (repaint)||ex-LIRR|
|271||GP38-2||x||x 1999||x||x (repaint)||ex-LIRR (7)|
|300||PR20B||x||Progress Rail (6)|
|301||PR20B||x||Progress Rail (6)|
Notes: (1) #151 has/had been painted a bright
"mint green" color. 159 has been rebuilt by Altoona. 155 is still at
Altoona being rebuilt with others to follow upon return.
(2) Only at the NYAR for a short while, until LIRR GP38-2 arrived. Scrapped at IIRC.
(3) Engine blown and sitting on the old Heritage Paper Industrial Track. Scrapped 1/28/2020.
(4) Returned to L&N?, lacks ASC
(5) To LIRR in Dashing Dan Scheme (hand painted by NYA MofE). 105 is active as a yard switcher at Morris Park repainted 2 times by LIRR. 106 on the deadline. None of the 3 SWs have ASC.
(6) Replacements for #105-106
(7) Memorial scheme in 2001
Info: Henry Wagner and update notes: Gregory Grice, William J. Skeats